large image
Loading...
Mrs Bridges

BEST OF BRIDGES JUTE

SKU
2119638
Best of Bridges. Mrs Bridges 6 Assorted Miniature Preserves Enclosed In a Sturdy Rustic Jute Bag, Made With Local & Natural Ingredients Combined With Traditional Cooking & Baking Methods Mrs Bridges Are Able to Not Only Preserve Tradition, But Also Taste. Ideal For Gifting. Fine Cut Orange Marmalade<,/strong> Ingredients: Sugar, Oranges, Orange Juice (from concentrate), Lemon Juice (from concentrate), Gelling Agent: Fruit Pectin, Orange Oil, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid. Prepared With 35g Of Fruit Per 100g. Total Sugar Content 65g Per 100g. Lemon & Lime Marmalade Sugar, Lemons (14%), Limes (11%), Gelling Agent: Fruit Pectin, Acidity Regulator: Sodium Citrate and Citric Acid. Prepared with 25g of fruit per 100g. Total sugar content 65g per 100g. Four Berry Jam Sugar, Strawberries (25%), Blackcurrants (9%), Raspberries (9%), Redcurrants (3%), Lemon Juice (from concentrate), Gelling Agent: Fruit Pectin, Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid. Prepared with 45g of fruit per 100g. Total sugar content 65g per 100g. Red Pepper & Garlic Salsa Red Peppers (52%), Sugar, Onion, Garlic Puree (10%), White Wine Vinegar, Modified Maize Starch, Red Chilli Peppers, Coriander, Salt, Spices. (Also May Contain MUSTARD) Scottish Strawberry Extra Jam Sugar, Strawberries, (1%), Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid, Gelling Agent: Fruit Pectin. Prepared with 45g fruit per 100g. Total sugar content 65g per 100g. Prepared with 45g of fruit per 100g. Total sugar content 65g per 100g Sweet Chilli Chutney Sugar, Red Pepper Puree, Onions, White Wine Vinegar, Jalapeno Chilli Peppers (7%),Garlic Puree, Red Chilli Puree (4%), Lemon Juice (from concentrate), Fruit Pectin. (Also May Contain MUSTARD) Net Weight: 665g Price Per 100g: £2.25

Brand: Mrs Bridges

Product code: 2119638

To find your nearest store, go to our Store finder section