The Edinburgh Woollen Mill set to unveil new look store in Lisburn
The Edinburgh Woollen Mill is set to unveil its new look store in Lisburn, which will include three exciting new concessions.
The refurbished Edinburgh Woollen Mill store, located within Dobbies Garden Centre, will open on Thursday 15 March and will feature Ponden Home Interiors, Country Casuals and Peacocks Kids.
Staff will greet the first 40 customers to make a purchase in store with an Edinburgh Woollen Mill or Ponden Home Interiors goody bag and the store will also mark its arrival in the area with an in-store competition.
The first 20 visitors to find envelopes hidden around the store will be rewarded with a voucher to spend on The Edinburgh Woollen Mill and Ponden Home Interiors goods.
Colin Davidson, Area Manager for the store in Lisburn, said: “Our much-loved Lisburn store has had a fantastic make-over and we’re excited to welcome existing and new customers in to take a look.
“What’s more, there will be even more choice for customers with the addition of Ponden Home Interiors, Country Casuals and Peacocks Kids, creating a one-stop-shop for the entire family.
“We have some fun activities planned to mark the reopening and lots of chances to win vouchers to spend on The Edinburgh Woollen Mill and Ponden Home Interiors new season collections.”
The store features some of The Edinburgh Woollen Mill’s most sought after men’s and ladieswear, including Country Rose, Isle, Honor Millburn, and James Pringle, as well as a full range of gifts and accessories.
The new additions include much-loved classic brand Country Casuals which is renowned for its uncompromising quality, innovation and stylish design.
The Ponden Home Interiors concession will include popular items such as a full bedding range showcasing its Egyptian cotton sheet collection, Ponden Home quilts, ever popular Hotel Firm Pillows, non-iron sheeting, mattress protectors, towels and ready-made curtains, as well as an elegant selection of soft furnishings and a home style gifts range.
The Peacocks Kids range comprises fashionable and affordable collections for new-borns up to youngsters aged 14.
Dobbies Garden Centre
56 Saintfield Road
Click here to download your The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Voucher.
Terms & Conditions
- Vouchers are valid until the 15th April 2018
- This vouchers entitles you to £5 off when you spend £30 or more on all EWM, Peacocks, Ponden Home and Country Casuals subject to availabity.
- One voucher per person per transaction
- Vouchers cannot be used with other discount, discount vouchers or cards
- Excludes concessions, alcohal and online orders
- Vouchers is not exchangeable for cash
- Damaged vouchers will not be accepted
- Only valid at the EWM store Lisburn Dobbies.
- Stock pictured is subject to availabilty; actual porduct colours may vary from image shown
- The Edinburgh Woollen Mill Limited reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time.