How To Use This Gift Card
You can use the Gift Card as full or part payment for goods purchased from
Participating stores of Purepay Retail Limited throughout the UK (The Edinburgh Woollen Mill, and Ponden Home) and at www.ewm.co.uk or www.pondenhome.co.uk
To use your Gift Card in stores, take it to a till point to pay for your
goods, the amount of any purchases will be deducted from the balance on the
Gift Card. No change will be given. When used in store, any remaining balance
on your Gift Card will be displayed on your receipt and can be used as full or
part payment on your next visit to any participating store.
To use online, enter the Gift Card number and PIN (located under the scratch pad on the reverse of the card) at the bag stage of checkout, and checkout as normal.
You can top up your Gift Card anytime at a participating store, simply take your Gift Card to the till point, decide on the amount and pay as normal.
Terms & Conditions
1. Once activated this Gift Card is redeemable as full or part payment against any
purchases at Purepay Retail Limited participating stores throughout the UK only and online at www.ewm.co.uk or www.pondenhome.co.uk
2. The balance on this Gift Card may be checked in store or by contacting customer service. Click here
3. Please retain this Gift Card as the balance can be topped up. The minimum
amount the Gift Card can be topped up by is £10, the maximum amount is £250.
4. If this Gift Card is not used within 24 months of the date of last transaction, the Gift
Card will expire and cease to have any value.
5. The Gift Card cannot be exchanged for cash.
6. Protect this Gift Card and treat it as cash. No liability is accepted for lost, stolen or
damaged cards or any available balance on such cards.
7. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions or discontinue the Gift
Card at any time. Changes will be posted on the websites above. This does not affect your statutory rights.
8. For full terms and conditions see online or ask in store.
9. Not for resale